This week we looked at how modular technologies can make it simple, fast and cost effective for our cities to deploy modular, renewable infrastructure and make a positive change for the environment.
This Week we looked at:
- 7 Steps to Climate Smart Cities
- How to Make Your Cities More Sustainable
- Innovation Square Peg for a Round Hole
- Making Cities Renewable is as Easy as Lego
- Why Work for TITUS
Next week we will look at the benefits of specific modular technologies:
- Water reclamation and reuse
- Energy Transfer
- Gasification and Power Generation
- Battery Storage
Beginning in February
Beginning in February we will look at different strategies for integrating modular technologies and getting them to work together to maximize the environmental benefit for your community.
Beginning in March we will look at financial strategies and business models to deploy renewable infrastructure on a cash flow basis, avoiding huge tax burdens for your tax payers.