TITUS 5P’s of Value:
At TITUS, we derive our value from:
People, Partners, Public, Planet, Profit: by driving a passion and sense of urgency for solving real world environmental problems that create lasting value for all involved.
We believe that:
As with human health the only way to long term sustainable environmental health is by:
- Sustainable Change:
- Making controlled, incremental, changes towards long term measurable environmental goals.
- Using proven, low cost, modular technologies make long term economic and environmental sustainability possible
To really make a significant contribution to the economic, environmental and social health of our communities we must:
- Start small, avoid high first costs, control critical success factors, and make incremental, measurable changes to the environmental and social health of our communities.
- Start matching the capital and operating cost of a utility infrastructure projects with the current and near term demand and revenues.
- Embrace an approach that allows us to scale up OR down to meet changing demands of a community.
- Manufactured modules in one ore more offsite manufacturing facilities that are shipped to site maximizes quality and accelerates deployment.
Building around modular technologies means new innovations can be tested and integrated on a much smaller scale, reducing risk and go-to-market costs.
- Enabling New Technologies
- As modules are renewed with new technologies, the older proven modules can be repurposed to other projects, reducing the overall cost of renewable infrastructure, and enabling new technologies to come to market much sooner and with less risk to the investor and the community at large.
- Modules can be dropped into existing neighborhoods (boulevards, parkades, or under soccer pitches etc.) to address the water, energy and waste requirements on a subdivision or block basis.