All of the modifications and adjustments resulted in superior performance as follows:
- Production of a clean syngas fuel (consisting of methane, carbon monoxide, n-butane, ethane, hydrogen, and other trace combustible fractions).
- Volume reduction in municipal solid waste streams of over 90% by volume, and over 80% by weight prior to recovering recyclables from the post-process residue. Higher volume and weight reductions in biomass.
- Reduced residual Carbon in the post-process ash to below 7%.
- Capability of uncomplicated post-process recovery of virtually 100% of all metals, glass, aluminum, and other recyclables in the original waste load for recycling
- Simplistic system operations with minimal moving parts, which are easily operated and maintain.
- Cost-effective to manufacture, install and commission.
- Integrated computer logic control to insure peak operating performance without relying on human manipulation during the operating cycle.
Find out More